At Dr. Paint, we’re dedicated to — and proud of — each and every one of our projects, regardless of size or scope. Do you need evidence that our projects are top-notch? Just searching for design inspiration? If you want to know why so many customers love working with the Dr. Paint team, look no further than our painting gallery!
Home Painting Examples Gallery
Let the results speak for themselves! Check out just a small sampling of our work below.
Residential Painting Ideas
Even though we provide services for both home and business owners, many of our projects are completed at residential locations. We’ve helped homeowners throughout Florida refresh and rejuvenate their homes in countless amazing new ways!
There are as many residential painting ideas out there as there are individual homes. However, certain elements keep popping up as consistent customer favorites. Consider these ideas for your home repainting project:
- Small Room, Big Dreams: Make small rooms look larger by painting them in light colors like off-white, beige, and light yellow.
- Stylish Shutters: Don’t want to change your home’s body color? For a simple but effective style change, have your home’s shutters and trim repainted in a new color instead. Then, we’ll give the body of the home a fresh new coat of paint in its original shade so everything looks perfect!
- Dazzling Doors: A brightly painted front door can serve as an awesome pop of color, especially if your home is painted in light or neutral tones.
- Appealing Accents: Consider adding an accent wall (a wall that’s different from the rest) to your dining room, living room, or bedroom. If accent walls aren’t your style, but you still want your space to pop, add a painted accent “panel” instead to create the appearance of wall architecture.
- Kid-Tested, Mom-Approved: Childhood is over in the blink of an eye. Let your kids pick their own bedroom colors! It’ll give them a feeling of pride in their space (and might even encourage them to keep their rooms cleaner). Some of our projects in children’s bedrooms have even involved extra-special touches like chalkboard paint.
- Finishing Touches: If you’re updating the look of your entire home, don’t forget your driveway or pool deck. We can transform your once-dingy driveway into a red carpet for your car using our premium concrete staining products.
Commercial Painting Ideas
When your commercial space has less-than-stellar curb appeal, you can wind up driving away potential customers by the dozens. Even if you don’t work in a customer-facing industry, a bland workplace can make employees and visitors alike feel less than welcome. If your commercial building hasn’t had a fresh coat of paint in a long time, it’s time for a total design overhaul with Dr. Paint!
Many of our projects have made a huge difference for business owners! Here are some commercial painting ideas to keep in mind as you brainstorm what you want for your business:
- Strategic Branding: Incorporating your business’s branding into your exterior or interior paint job is a great idea, but it’s best done tastefully and subtly. Stick with one to two brand “accent” colors, rather than overwhelming people with your entire color palette.
- Durable Design: Businesses experience a lot more foot traffic than residential homes, so you’ll need to keep this in mind while planning your project. Take some time to consider how often you want to have your space repainted and discuss paint durability with contractors.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: Customers notice the little details. Don’t forget to have your windowsills, doors, molding, and baseboards cleaned and repainted, even if you’re not changing any colors.
- Psychological Planning: If you’re trying to create a certain atmosphere at your business, do some research on color theory. By learning what colors people respond well to, you’ll be well on your way to making a space where people want to spend time.
Make Your Space Amazing
If you’re interested in seeing additional business and home painting examples or if you’re ready to schedule a service, contact the Dr. Paint team today. We’ll help you make your home or business truly “yours” in a way you’ve only ever dreamed of! Schedule service online anytime or pick up the phone now to give us a call.